Hi, this is a fellow Calculus BCer and I decided to create a little blog so we can communicate with each other without having to call someone (which kind of invades someone else's life... they could be doing something else, and now :P have to help you because you called...) or forming a study group which takes time and effort.
And it can not be done every single night. And if you're like me, you need help every. single. night.
=D So this way, people who know what to do will helpful come once in a while to help out and people who don't know can come here and hopefully find help. Whoo-hooo. No more calling Ms. Jones. And asking 2 of your 837 questions because you don't want to appear stupid.
Umm so that's it I suppose. I can't think of anything to write anymore.
Oh, and all you ABers can come too. You guys can create a new blog if you want. But it'll probably be easier to look up archives from the past...
Note: This is a math class not an English class, don't yell at me because of my grammar 'n stuff.
Monday, August 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
XD Well if we all know what we're doing we probably won't this blog.
I just thought it would be helpful, since I can't always get a reach of someone when I'm having trouble.
Well, we can't be the only people having trouble, can we?
I'm sure others will.
Most people just don't check their emails at 9 at night I guess... or I couldn't email them because the email did not go through ):
I would like to think all of us are "math geeks" if we're courageous enough to take BC calculus.
=D That would be nice. The more people the better.
XD heh I think it's fun too.
The graphics on the site are great! Intelligent and creative...what a combo :D
Post a Comment