Sunday, September 30

GeoGebra Program

A friend just told me about this free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for schools that joins geometry, algebra and calculus last Friday. It was developed by a professor in Florida.

You can look at the "examples" on the main page, or go to the "wiki" and choose your language to see some things that teachers have created. Check it out! It is very interesting!http://www.geogebra.org/cms/

As you can see... if you are thinking about becoming a math teacher or even a software developer for that matter, new things are always popping up to keep it fun! I suspect that the nature of teaching, as we now understand it, will change very quickly over the next few years. A great time to start! :D

1 comment:

Mehchel said...

I have to check all that stuff out when I have more time, I suppose. Maybe some time during fall break.