Again, I can't really add any helpful reminders for the homework overall. Anyone who have specific questions, please post.
Homework: 1-25 odd
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Emily W.
I have no idea how to do number 25. I started it by finding the volume of the pool as a whole, which I got from (h/2)(a+b)*w. I got 144m^3 as my answer, but I have no idea if I am on the right track, or if I am way off...or where to go from there.
2 comments:
Emily W.
I have no idea how to do number 25. I started it by finding the volume of the pool as a whole, which I got from (h/2)(a+b)*w. I got 144m^3 as my answer, but I have no idea if I am on the right track, or if I am way off...or where to go from there.
We will definitely go over 25 tomorrow in class. Since it's been 3 hours since your post, I'm sure others need help with that one also.
Post a Comment